Sunday, December 30, 2012

Claire Bow Hat


As I was making presents this year I wanted to make a couple of hats for my teenage nieces but I couldn't find anything that was them and then my sister-in-law sent me a picture of a hat she saw at one of those big-box stores and I searched for a pattern that had a similar texture and style but couldn't find anything that came close so after many attempts and tries with a bunch of different stitches and combinations finally got the look I was trying to get. And now after cleaning up my notes and getting some great 'hooker' friends to try out the pattern for me as well. Here you have it it the Claire Bow named after one of the nieces I made the original for. 

Materials:  J, I & G Hooks ~ Light Worsted Weight Yarn
Buy it Here:


Please Note: You are free to sell any products made from my patterns but do not use my photos for advertising.
Please make your own item(s) and take photos to advertise your item(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment